A Special Remembrance
Deadline: July 24, 2022 (Sunday)
Host: Nancy Kurkjian
Questions may also be cc'd to Gretchen Diether-Haake at firstname.lastname@example.org.
As we celebrate the beauty and achievements of our active PWDs each year, we also take time to recall the love and grace of our departed ones—those who have crossed the Rainbow Bridge. We want to honor all our wonderful companions who have crossed the Bridge since the last Specialty.
Your memorial cloud will be designed and created using the information you submit. There are two ways to submit your Rainbow Bridge Memorial Cloud request:
- Online on the PWDCA 2022 Specialty website (easiest & most accurate), or
- Directly to the Point of Contact (POC) listed below. Photos may be sent via email (preferred) in .jpg format or via snail-mail. Mailed photos must be copies; please do not send original photos. You may create your own display using the parameters presented herein.
*Tributes may not include items that endorse any business or product.
Although we would love to give everyone an unlimited amount of space, this is just not possible. Displays for each PWD will be limited to an approximately 11-inch x 17-inch "cloud" displaying photographs, personal stories, warm thoughts (written), poems and the information requested below.
Complete the form below. If you choose to email or snail-mail your entry, in order to create a memorial cloud dedicated to your companion, please submit the following information listed in this order:
1. PWD call name
2. PWD full registered name with ALL titles
3. Date of birth
4. Date of “passing" over the rainbow bridge
5. Contact name (human)
6. "Loved by ______________________"
7. Tribute--stories, thoughts, anecdotes, poem...
*Please limit your memories to 600 characters not including spaces--that's about 135 words.
8. Contact email address
9. Contact phone #
If snail-mailing, send to:
Nancy Kurkjian, 108 Ensign John Utie, Williamsburg, VA 23185 to be received no later than Sunday, July 24th, 2022.
To purchase this item, please register or login to your National Specialty account.
Already registered an account? Login here.