PWDCA 2022 Reserved Grooming Rules
By purchasing reserved grooming, you agree to the terms listed below:
- First and Foremost, you will have your space revoked without fees returned if you do not adhere to the directions and requests of the Grooming Monitors. If you are asked to stack, do so. If you are asked to clean up your area, do so. These are volunteers, so treat them as you would like to be treated. Grooming will be restricted on Monday, including the use of blow dryers, if rings are in use.
- On Monday during Obedience and Rally competition, the only grooming spaces that will be available will be at the far end of the building, farthest from the rings.
- Each space is 10′ x 6′. Each space can accommodate five – 400 size crates side by side (36” x 24” x 28”), and two 36” x 24” size grooming tables. Bring boards if you will need to stack.
- To reserve a space, you must have minimum four (4) dogs per space. Combine with a friend, if necessary. If you are reserving two spaces, you will be required to have eight (8) dogs minimum, and so forth. We have limited space so combine with a friend. Make sure that it is noted on your form, should you request to be next to someone, understand that there are no absolutes, but the committee will do their best to accommodate all requests. Best way to help this is to buy your grooming together.
- If you do not have the minimum number of dogs, the committee will move someone into your space, if needed. You may make a new friend!
- Be nice to your neighbors. Push your tables together if you are not grooming at that time. It will help with everyone working together, to create more room, and keep everyone comfortable.
- If we are offering Day Grooming, it’s first come, first served. All equipment must be removed by 9:00 P.M. each night. No cones or other items are allowed to save spaces in free grooming. Anything left after 9:00 P.M. will be removed by the grooming committee.
- No unentered dogs may be considered as part of your number to qualify for grooming spots.
- All items in the grooming spaces (dogs and equipment) must be removed August 31 by 6:00 P.M.. Please adhere to this as all people staying for the annual dinner would like to enjoy it also.
- The reserved grooming will close on August I, 2022 (or earlier if we have reached the space limit.) After August I, 2022, we will post a message on the Specialty site if there are spaces available, or we may add that space to Day Grooming.
- The spaces in Harvey Kern Pavilion will be paid spaces. One space $45.00. Two spaces $90.00. Spaces in the open pavilion behind Harvey Kern Pavilion will be NO CHARGE.
Grooming Space Reservation
Paid grooming with electrical is in the Harvey Kern Pavilion. Unpaid grooming will be available in an outdoor pavilion with electrical. ALL RESERVED GROOMING MUST BE DONE through www.pwdcans.org
**No Big Blow dryers in Harvey Kern Pavilion on Monday until after obedience.
Sunday August 21, 2022 at 2PM
Immediately after Best of Breed judging on Friday August 31, by 6:00PM
10’ x 6’ (room enough for 2 grooming tables and 5-400 size crates)
$45 per 10’ x 6’ space
August 1, 2022
Email: Julie Parker at firstname.lastname@example.org
100 in stock
To purchase this item, please register or login to your National Specialty account.
Already registered an account? Login here.